Protecting Your Product's Color and Packaging
Come learn form the recognized experts, HOLLAND & BONZAGNI, P.C., how to stop knock-offs. In 1987 and 1988, HOLLAND & BONZAGNI, P.C. acquired the second and third federal registrations ever granted by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office to protect a product's color as a trademark. They also filed the first lawsuit for infringement of a "color" registration; and they have routinely been called on by companies to protect product shapes and packaging from being copied.
Specifically, you will learn:
- how to register your product's color, shape or packaging at the Trademark Office;
- how to scare away would-be copiers; and
- how to stop infringers in court, including seizures and damages.
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers Vice-Presidents Of R&D
- Vice-Presidents Of Marketing
- Directors Of Administration
- General Managers
- In-House Counsel