Trade Secrecy Protection Webinar
Do you have trade secrets? Can you enforce them?
The competitive edge most businesses rely upon comes from information that represents years of experience and investment. This information – from customer lists to computer programs – can be legally protected as a trade secret.
Unfortunately many companies have not taken measures to legally protect information they consider confidential. Consequently, it is frequently obtained by competitors – through employees leaving a company, by acts of unwitting or unscrupulous subcontractors, or through inadvertent public disclosure.
Specifically, you will learn:
- What is a trade secret?
- types of trade-secret relationships
- how to identify internally information that qualifies as a trade secret
- Nondisclosure Agreements and other forms
- physical steps to protect your trade secrets
- how to enhance a company's existing trade-secrecy program, including how to plug leaks
- how to build a program from scratch
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Vice Presidents of R&D
- Vice Presidents of Marketing
- General Managers
- In-House Counsel