Protect Your Trademarks Webinar
Trademarks identify a product's source, and help to distinguish one company's products or services from another's. They can also be a great marketing tool. However, choosing a name for a product is not as simple as flipping through a dictionary or making up a word. You should pick a trademark which no one else can prevent you from using, and which you can prevent others from using. After a trademark has been selected, there are a number of steps that should be taken to protect your trademark under the law.
At this webinar, you will learn:
- What is a trademark?
- types of trademarks, with examples
- keys for selecting and clearing trademarks
- domestic and foreign procedures for registering trademarks
- cost-cutting measures for protection
- how to handle situations where others may be infringing your trademark rights, from watching the marketplace to going to court
Who Should Attend
- Chief Executive Officers
- Vice Presidents of R&D
- Vice Presidents of Marketing
- In-House Counsel